new background

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 89 - Future chefs



A box of Easter gifts arrived today! My future chefs might be cooking Easter dessert in these adorable new aprons. Jack's also came with a kid-sized chef's hat, but he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet. :) There was also a red apron & mitt for Jim, and an adult version of Caroline's for me :) Love them! Thanks Mom &Dad! The other pics are just my kid's sweet faces. I got my good camera back today! (Jim was out of town with it.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I lost track of time and haven't sent anything to the kiddos for Easter. What a bad aunt! The Easter celebration will have to be extended this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...keep me motivated to post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails