new background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1 & 2



I've decided to start a 365 Blog. I've followed other 365 blogs in the past, but never felt it was the right time for my own. This is my chance to improve my photography and share it with others. I've enlisted my husband to help out when I am not feeling inspired, so look for his pics too! In fact, he took this picture of our daughter Caroline. She said, "Daddy, I'm a cheese head!" I swear we don't force her to watch Green Bay!

This is from today... we said goodbye to our Christmas decorations for another year. This is the gingerbread house we made for Martta's Annual Gingerbread House Party. It's really more of a cutthroat, one hour competition, with 4 teams participating this year. We took the big prize! Bragging rights for a year, and adorable gingerbread men ornaments.

5 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think...keep me motivated to post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails