new background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - The Dress



You may have noticed my daughter wearing the same blue dress in several of the pictures I've posted. No, I haven't posted pictures from the same day claiming they were from the current day, and no, I haven't been pulling pictures from last week, month, or even year. She insists on wearing "The Blue Dress" everyday. Yes, everyday. I beg, plead, bribe, and even tell her it's dirty, just so she will choose something else to wear!! Most of the time I just let her wear the dress, because soon it will be too small, and this is what really makes her happy. It is her "Blue dress like Cinderella". So thank you to my parents for buying this dress as her Easter outfit last year... it is what makes her day.... everyday.

6 comments:

  1. So cute. You'll have to save that blue dress even when she outgrows it. Maybe you could make her something out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is just adorable...you could always save that blue dress for when she has a little girl..and look back on this record of it's wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was beginning to wonder what was going on over there. Luckily, it's a cute dress and looks adorable on her. Otherwise, it might have needed to go the way of the binky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one where she had her hands on her chin - the blue dress makes her eyes really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTIE!! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...keep me motivated to post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails