new background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4




Caroline woke up with the worst static in her hair! I love that her finger is sticking out like she stuck it in the socket!

This is the candy bar my sister sent me from her trip to NYC recently. We tried visiting Dylan's Candy Bar when we visited NYC together in October 2008, but alas, it was closed for the night. Apparently my love of bacon is well known. :) It tasted like chocolate with a hint of bacon... yummy! I don't like the yellow tone in this picture... The only light I had was the kitchen lights, and thus, not ideal. I'll have to start using Photoshop on some of my pics before posting.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the hair! I've heard about bacon flavored chocolate..I wondered how it tasted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried bacon chocolate. Nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! Too funny! Bacon and chocolate though??? EWWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEIR HEEEERE! <3

    It isn't so bad, I make a Bacon Jelly & Chocolate covered Bacon...
    www.keyingredients.com

    search for photogirlmim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? Bacon chocolate? I guess that goes against my rules of not mixing foods that aren't meant to be mixed together. This same reason is why I won't eat breakfast tacos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...keep me motivated to post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails