new background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Good Start, Bad End

So this is where my day started. My Uncle Dennis came for a detour visit to Austin, during his trip to Dallas for a friend's wedding. We walked around the Capital building in Austin, where I took this picture of the beautiful rotunda. It was about 30 degrees outside, without the windchill, so we did a driving tour of the rest of the city.
Here is where my day ended. Dell Children's Hospital ER. I won't be discussing why we were there, but just know my sweet pea is just fine. No blood, broken bones or brushes with death, so don't worry. Taken with my husband's cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. So glad Miss C is A-OK. Wish I was there to help! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...keep me motivated to post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails